– There are two very serious undertones to this storyline which are both heartbreakers. First, the hurting of little children by the very people who are meant to protect them before anyone else; and, second is the breaking up of families for the mere suspicion of abuse. I am not informed enough to have an opinion on the later, but do believe that parents who abuse their children should have the bones in their hands shattered.
– At the 31.55 minute mark, either something weird happened with the editing of the shot, or Poppa Caan noticed something on the woman’s wrist and / or arm to indicate that she may be guilty. I think this b/tch is guilty.
– I have no theory on the “plot” because I am not in fact paying enough attention to the story, and am instead enthralled by Senior Caan’s face and hair sitch.
– McG sound bombs someone’s teenie tiny trailer. This, fyi, is a euphemism for Day 17 S/x Bootcamp, McG Styles.
– Blue Interrogation Room. This guy is a p/ssy, and it looks like CHINCHINCHIN is wearing matte purple lipstick.
– Like, what kind of a mother parking job is this? I imagine McG pulling up onto the paved lot, pulling to his left onto the grass, reversing to his right to back up right onto this part of the lawn. This is the funniest thing, EVER. Full means and immunity, baby!
– Turns out that I was right; the editing was done on purpose to make her appear guilty. Non sardonically, camera work really is an art. But that’s neither here nor there. She’s been deaded, and as McG calls it “Owaa” because Oahu is too complicated, McG and The 5-0s must find the person who made her deaded.
– Hey! CREEPY WAX MUPPET MAN was in on this whole exploding of Dennis Miller, because his wife was “sick of waiting” for her money. My father just cut me with his eye and is calling a bodyguard.
Have I mentioned? He’s currently on holidays and so I am “borrowing” his car, without the borrowing part because he doesn’t really need to know. It’s a Mercedes and it drives like a tank, and I feel so wee in it but it has been fun. Now I am too sad to give it back and think I might “crash” it and tell him it is dead. But really keep it for myself. I am a criminal mastermind, I know.
– Vein porn, hard:
– This “plot” is a really awkward love triangle about money fever. My favourite part was when Muppet Wax Head apologizes, only to have Poppa Caan clock him in the face and say “not good enough.” I did this last week in a meeting with one of my staff. KIDDING.
– Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaa. Daniel and McG are sitting on Poppa Caan’s boat and they’re flipping their feet around like weird little-but-very-adorable penguins. McG looks so hot right now, I want to drive my face into my screen and right between his thighs.
– When Poppa Caan comes up from below with his pizza, I think: He’s also got his face with him.
(Sorry girls, not as funny…because I am not as excited. But I hope I can eventually get back to my excitement about Show. Really do. xxo)
Want more? Please find all Season 2 recaps here, and Season 1 recaps here.