- We start the episode with a hairless chested McG. STOP DOING THIS TO HIS CHEST, ATPLENKOV, you stupid man.
- Taryn Manning — Sister McGgoo — is on this episode. Last we saw her, she was getting her a/s beat and chucked into the trunk of a car. Then McG shipped her off for her own safety. Wish he’d ship me off for my own safety, and by “ship me off for my own safety,” I mean bang my head into a headboard repeatedly.
- Oh my God, I just f/cking died laughing when Daniel planted his surf board and made his big boy face, imitating McGgoo. Like, it was perfect, and you know — you just know that it was entirely ad-libbed.
- Sister McGgoo is totes excited to be here and to surprise McGgoo who, clearly, is not as excited to see her. When Sister McGoo hugs Daniel hello, I think she probably pulled back and choked up a hairball.
- When McG stalks off after her, and tells Daniel to “pick up your board,” I complete him by yelling “YOUR TEENIE TINY TOY BOARD, DANIEL.”
- At McGgoo Shangri-La, McGgoo calls her a “Steward-Ess” which, by the way, is a shout-out to both H50BAMF and Sardonic. BAM!
- Heeeey y’all, Hawaii has a lighthouse, and I’m not even referring to The FOY, but rather a real lighthouse.
- Oh Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary. There is a creepy large man in her bedroom whose been waiting for his coffee and now he’s pissed it’s taken her this long.
- I want to suck on McG’s neck, and then bite his mouth until it bleeds. You know, FYI.
- At H50 HQ, CHINCHINCHIN, Daniel and Kono are talking about McGgoo. Because I can read lips, they’re saying “He’s a handsome devil masculine man why doesn’t he let his chest hair grow Atplenkov? Also, he has really nice masculine manly thighs, we’re so happy he’s our boss and my bffitwww says I Daniel.” Something like that.
- McPanty Destroyer In My Pants notices and asks Daniel if they’re talking about his handsome devil masculine self because of course they are, and then receives a call telling him Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary has been arrested.
- Turns out that Mary had approximately $20,000,000 worth of diamonds taped to her a/s. Literally. Imagine how difficult it would be to take a seat? Clearly, this is some sort of a set-up, and Mary’s not actually doing anything wrong.
- HA HA HA! Sister McG gives McG one piece of information — that she didn’t know / hadn’t before seen the man who was in her room — and he tells her to slow down because it’s all too much for his fun brain to comprehend.
I love you best when you write as though you’re picking phrases from a box of random fridge magnets.
- Steven is frustrated with Mary, and he’s having a little bit of a rough time making sense of what’s happened because he’s a little slow, this one.
He tells Mary “it doesn’t add up,” and I look to my left and then to my right and wonder “isn’t it your job to make things add up, Commander?”
Pretty sure that as soon as I thought that, Show punched me in my eye. With this:
- Eight minutes in, my guess is that the person who got Mary the job, and who is under threat of death, is actually in on this entire sitch, and that Mary is targeted because she is also a McG.
- Steven tells Mary her friend is as good as dead and then s/xes her with his eyes. Sometimes, I really love Show.
- Daniel doesn’t trust Sister McG because he’s projecting about his hairless chested creep of a brother, surely a bottom in the prison system were he ever to enter.
Dear Dane Cook,
Grow your chest hair, please, before you return to Show.